- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Manaus weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Manaus in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in November - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Manaus in November and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manaus in November 2021. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:37||17:50|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:37||17:53|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:40||17:58|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.