- Check out last minute availability on hotel stays in 2021
- Book with confidence with Coronavirus Guarantee
- Enjoy Dinner, B&B breaks with evening entertainment
Warner Leisure Hotels
Visit Warner Leisure Hotels* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (Covid-19).
- Last minute availability offers
- Coronavirus guarantee offer
- Latest special deals & promos
- Top deals on adult only UK breaks
- Current offers on spa breaks
- Countryside & coastal hotels
Warner Leisure Hotels is an adults-only chain of hotels in England and Wales with eight large country properties and a handful of smaller hotels on the Hampshire and Suffolk coasts.
- Latest special offers & late deals
- Why book with Warner Leisure Hotels?
- Where can I go with Warner Leisure?
Top promo offers for Warner Leisure Hotels
Save on your next UK break in 2022/2023 with the latest special offers from Warner Leisure Hotels including last minute deals, long stay promo offers, group discount rates and free upgrades.
- Book Warner Leisure hotels with confidence
- Coronavirus guarantee provides peace of mind
- If stay is disrupted change dates or get full refund
- Save on adult only UK hotels with Warner Leisure
- Offers include free room upgrades & discount offers
- Book coastal & country hotels for 2021/2022
- Book adult only short breaks in the UK in 2021/2022
- Enjoy weekend & midweek short breaks at beautify locations
- Hotels located in Suffolk, Somerset, Hampshire & more
- Book spa breaks at Warner Leisure Hotels
- Including Thoresby Hall Hotel, Nottinghamshire
- The Stables Spa at Studley Castle, Warwickshire
- Find UK countryside & coastal hotels & villages
- Enjoy stays in rural locations, country castles & manors
- Book hotels in North Yorkshire, Suffolk, Isle of Wight & more
Why book with Warner Leisure Hotels?
Warner Leisure Hotels*, part of Bourne Leisure Group who also operates Butlins and Haven, specialises in adult only holidays in the UK with a range of country and coastal hotels to choose from each with it's own quirky style and individual character.
The hotels which are popular with older couples, not only provide accommodation, they also have a nightly programme of entertainment that includes bingo, quizzes and live music with well-known performers, and during the day there are activities such as archery, bowls and rifle shooting for guests to enjoy.
The country houses are for the most part converted stately homes that still carry their Grade I and Grade II listings, so you can expect some grand architecture, sumptuous interiors and expansive grounds to explore. With the exception of Gunton Hall, the coastal hotels are all right on the sea.
- grand country houses
- picturesque seaside villages
- adults only
- delicious food
- quality live entertainment
- numerous activities
Where can I go with Warner Leisure?
You will find Warner Leisure's country hotels scattered through the heart of England from Yorkshire to Somerset, and one in North Wales.
- Alvaston Hall*, Cheshire
- Bodelwyddan Castle*, North Wales
- Cricket St. Thomas*, Somerset
- Holme Lacy House*, Herefordshire
- Littlecote House*, Berkshire
- Nidd Hall*, North Yorkshire
- Thoresby Hall*, Nottinghamshire
- Studley Castle*, Warwickshire
The coastal hotels offered by Warner Leisure can be found in Suffolk, near Lowestoft, with two on the Isle of Wight and another two on Hayling Island in Hampshire.
- Bembridge Coast*, Isle of Wight
- Corton Coastal Village*, Suffolk
- Gunton Hall*, Suffolk
- Lakeside*, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- Norton Grange*, Isle of Wight
- Sinah Warren*, Hayling Island, Hampshire
If you feel like escaping to the country or the coast for a long weekend or a longer break why not consider booking a room at one of these affordable luxury properties.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.