- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Manaus weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 224224 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The December weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Manaus in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in December - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in December?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Manaus in December and the average monthly rainfall is 224mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manaus in December 2021. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:41||17:58|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:47||18:05|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:54||18:12|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.