- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Manaus weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The September weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Manaus in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Manaus in September and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manaus in September 2021. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:58||18:01|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:53||17:58|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:46||17:54|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.