- Save up to 15% on October half term holidays
- Pay low deposits from £150pp + kids under 6 stay for free
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Manaus weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2727 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 241241 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manaus in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in May?
There are usually 27 days with some rain in Manaus in May and the average monthly rainfall is 241mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Manaus in May 2022. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:57||17:57|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:57||17:56|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:59||17:56|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.