- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Kazakhstan
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in Astana
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Astana weather in September 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Astana weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Astana in September is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 22mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Astana sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Astana in September 2019. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:26||20:01|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:48||19:30|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:12||18:56|
- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
More Kazakhstan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details