- Find low prices on flights to Kyrgyzstan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Bishkek weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bishkek weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bishkek in March is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 48mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bishkek in March 2020. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:37||18:51|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:12||19:09|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:45||19:27|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kyrgyzstan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Kyrgyzstan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details