- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bishkek weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The July weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bishkek in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bishkek in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bishkek in July and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in July 2021. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:27||20:44|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:37||20:38|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:52||20:24|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.