- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Bishkek weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The May weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bishkek in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Bishkek in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bishkek in May and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in May 2021. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:56||20:02|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:38||20:19|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:26||20:33|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.