- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bishkek weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The March weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bishkek in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Bishkek in March, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bishkek in March and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in March 2022. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:38||18:51|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:13||19:09|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:26|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.