- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Bishkek weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The February weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bishkek in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Bishkek in February, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bishkek in February and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in February 2022. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:17||18:14|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:01||18:31|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:40||18:49|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.