- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Bishkek weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The September weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bishkek in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Bishkek in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in September - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Bishkek in September and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in September 2021. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:26||19:36|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:41||19:12|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:58||18:45|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.