- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Bishkek weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The December weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bishkek in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Bishkek in December, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in December - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bishkek in December and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in December 2021. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:13||17:29|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:26||17:28|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:32||17:37|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.