- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Bishkek weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The October weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bishkek in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Bishkek in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in October - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bishkek in October and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in October 2021. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:59||18:43|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:16||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:35||17:55|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.