- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Bishkek weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The April weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bishkek in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bishkek in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bishkek in April and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in April 2022. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:44||19:27|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:21||19:44|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:58||20:01|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.