- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bishkek weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kyrgyzstan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Kyrgyzstan
The January weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bishkek in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Bishkek in January, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in January - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bishkek in January and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bishkek in January 2022. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:33||17:38|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:29||17:54|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:18||18:13|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.