- Find low prices on flights to Western Sahara
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Laayoune weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Laayoune weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Laayoune in July is a hot 31°C (88°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in July 2020. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:02||20:51|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:09||20:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:16||20:42|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's hot in Western Sahara in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Sahara in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.