- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Laayoune weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Western Sahara
The November weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Laayoune in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in November - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Laayoune in November and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Laayoune in November 2021. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||08:03||19:09|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||08:13||19:02|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:24||18:58|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.