- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Laayoune weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Western Sahara
How hot is it in Laayoune in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Laayoune in February, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Laayoune in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in February 2021. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:39||19:35|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:30||19:44|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||08:18||19:53|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Western Sahara in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Sahara in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.