- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Laayoune weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Western Sahara
The February weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Laayoune in February, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Laayoune in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Laayoune in February 2022. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:39||19:34|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:30||19:44|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||08:18||19:53|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.