- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Laayoune weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Western Sahara
The January weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Laayoune in January, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in January - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Laayoune in January and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Laayoune in January 2022. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:42||19:10|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:44||19:22|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:39||19:34|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.