- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Laayoune weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Western Sahara
How hot is it in Laayoune in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Laayoune in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Laayoune in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in August 2020. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:17||20:41|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:25||20:29|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:32||20:14|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Western Sahara in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Sahara in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.