- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Laayoune weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Western Sahara
The March weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Laayoune in March, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Laayoune in March and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Laayoune in March 2022. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||08:17||19:54|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||08:01||20:02|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:45||19:10|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.