- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Laayoune weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Western Sahara
The April weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Laayoune in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Laayoune in April and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Laayoune in April 2022. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:44||19:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:29||19:17|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:15||19:25|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.