- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Laayoune weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Western Sahara
The September weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Laayoune in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Laayoune in September and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Laayoune in September 2021. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:32||20:13|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:38||19:57|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:45||19:40|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe from £199 per person
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.