- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Laayoune weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Laayoune in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Laayoune in May and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laayoune in May 2020. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:14||19:26|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:04||19:35|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:59||20:43|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Western Sahara in May for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Western Sahara in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.