- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Laayoune weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Western Sahara with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Western Sahara
The October weather guide for Laayoune, Western Sahara shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laayoune in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Laayoune in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laayoune in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laayoune in October - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Laayoune in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Laayoune in October and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Laayoune in October 2021. Select a month to view Laayoune sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:46||19:39|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:53||19:23|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||08:02||19:10|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.