- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Kyrgyzstan
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Bishkek weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bishkek in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bishkek in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bishkek in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bishkek in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bishkek in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bishkek in July and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bishkek in July 2020. Select a month to view Bishkek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:27||20:44|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:38||20:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:52||20:23|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kyrgyzstan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kyrgyzstan in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kyrgyzstan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.