- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Paro weather in December 2019
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paro in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Paro in December, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in December - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Paro in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Paro in December and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Paro sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paro in December 2019. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:35||17:07|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:45||17:10|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:52||17:18|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bhutan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Bhutan in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.