- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Paro weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The February weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paro in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Paro in February, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Paro in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Paro in February and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in February 2022. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:49||17:43|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:40||17:53|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:28||18:02|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.