- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Paro weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 259259 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The September weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paro in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Paro in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paro in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Paro in September and the average monthly rainfall is 259mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in September 2021. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:41||18:23|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:48||18:07|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:54||17:50|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.