- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Paro weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 406406 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The August weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paro in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Paro in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in August - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paro in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Paro in August and the average monthly rainfall is 406mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in August 2022. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:26||18:51|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:34||18:39|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:41||18:24|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.