- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Paro weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The October weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paro in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Paro in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in October - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paro in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Paro in October and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in October 2021. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:55||17:49|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:03||17:33|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:12||17:20|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.