- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Paro weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The April weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paro in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Paro in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paro in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Paro in April and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in April 2021. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:53||18:20|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:38||18:27|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:24||18:35|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.