- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Paro weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The January weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Paro in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Paro in January, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Paro in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Paro in January and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in January 2022. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:52||17:19|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:54||17:31|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:49||17:43|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.