- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Paro weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 549549 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The July weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paro in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Paro in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paro in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Paro in July and the average monthly rainfall is 549mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in July 2021. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:11||19:02|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:17||18:59|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:25||18:52|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.