- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Paro weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The March weather guide for Paro, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paro in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Paro in March, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paro in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paro in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Paro in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Paro in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paro sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Paro in March 2022. Select a month to view Paro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:27||18:03|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:11||18:11|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:54||18:19|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.