- Find low prices on flights to Tokelau
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Tokelau weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 202202 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in October?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tokelau in October and the average monthly rainfall is 202mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in October 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:12||17:23|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:04||17:22|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||04:58||17:24|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.