- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Tokelau weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tokelau with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 251251 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tokelau
The March weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in March?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tokelau in March and the average monthly rainfall is 251mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tokelau in March 2022. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:31||17:48|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:32||17:41|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:31||17:32|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.