- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Tokelau weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 251251 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in March?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tokelau in March and the average monthly rainfall is 251mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in March 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:31||17:48|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:32||17:40|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:31||17:32|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.