- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Tokelau weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tokelau with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 251251 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tokelau
How hot is it in Tokelau in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in March?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tokelau in March and the average monthly rainfall is 251mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in March 2021. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:31||17:48|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:32||17:40|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:31||17:32|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.