- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Tokelau weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 167167 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in July?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tokelau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 167mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in July 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:43||17:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:44||17:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:43||17:25|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.