- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Tokelau weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tokelau with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 276276 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tokelau
The February weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in February?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tokelau in February and the average monthly rainfall is 276mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in February 2021. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:26||17:56|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:29||17:54|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||05:31||17:48|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.