- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Tokelau weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 276276 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in February?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tokelau in February and the average monthly rainfall is 276mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in February 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:26||17:56|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:29||17:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:31||17:48|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.