- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Tokelau weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tokelau with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 353353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tokelau
How hot is it in Tokelau in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in January?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tokelau in January and the average monthly rainfall is 353mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in January 2021. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:11||17:50|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||05:19||17:55|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||05:26||17:56|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.