- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Tokelau weather in January 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 353353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in January?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tokelau in January and the average monthly rainfall is 353mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in January 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:11||17:50|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:19||17:55|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:25||17:56|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.