- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Tokelau weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in April?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Tokelau in April and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in April 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:31||17:32|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:30||17:24|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:31||17:18|
- Find low prices on flights to Tokelau
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.