- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Tokelau weather in November 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 237237 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in November?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tokelau in November and the average monthly rainfall is 237mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in November 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||04:58||17:24|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||04:56||17:28|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||04:58||17:35|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.