- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Tokelau weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Tokelau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tokelau in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tokelau in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tokelau in June?
The average sea temperature around Tokelau in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tokelau in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tokelau in June and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tokelau in June 2020. Select a month to view Tokelau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:37||17:14|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:40||17:16|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:43||17:19|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.