- Book tours & holidays to Kazakhstan with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £749 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Astana weather in November 2020
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Astana in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Astana in November, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in November - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Astana in November and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Astana sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Astana in November 2020. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||08:07||17:48|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:31||17:26|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:55||17:11|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Kazakhstan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kazakhstan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.