- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Astana weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Astana in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Astana in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Astana in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Astana in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Astana in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Astana in May and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Astana sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Astana in May 2020. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||20:37|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:22||21:00|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:05||21:20|
- Find low prices on flights to Kazakhstan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kazakhstan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.