- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bolivia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
La Paz weather in March 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to La Paz weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in La Paz in March is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 81mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in March 2020. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:33||18:57|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:36||18:46|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:38||18:34|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More Bolivia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details