- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
La Paz weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The January weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in January - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Paz in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in La Paz in January and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in January 2022. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:03||19:09|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:13||19:12|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:21||19:11|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.