- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
La Paz weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The March weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in March - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Paz in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in La Paz in March and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in March 2022. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:32||18:57|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:36||18:46|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:38||18:35|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.