- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
La Paz weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The February weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in February - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in La Paz in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in La Paz in February and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for La Paz in February 2022. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:22||19:10|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:28||19:06|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:32||18:58|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.